- Planted 16000 saplings by involving our beneficiaries.
- Conserving water through encouraging water saving techniques in and around our presence.
- Recycled 700 ton of bio waste into vermi compost.
- Discouraged use of plastic by distributing jute bags and glass bottles among beneficiaries.
- Installed 25 solar lights in surrounding villages at JSR to promote solar energy.
- Sensitized almost 38,600 beneficiaries on conservation of natural heritage by organizing awareness and sensitization activities like; film shows, poster making/sloganwriting competitions, nukkad natak,group talk etc.
- Installed 300 tree guards to protect saplings at public places.
- Provided financial supportto more than 2800 meritorious & needy students to excel in their studies.
- Improved quality education in 10 Govt. Schools and 3 degree colleges to ensure better facilities and infra for almost 10, 200 rural studentslike repairing and construction of toilets, boundary wall, sports ground, floor and class rooms, potable water, electrical, furniture, whitewash, teaching aids, library books, computer, science equipmentetc.
- Developing re-creational skills among rural students byoragnising skill based activities; essay writing, debate, art and cultural activities etc.
- Sensitizing rural children on personal health and hygiene especially on Oral Hygiene by distributing dental kits on quarterly basis.
- Providing extra educational support to almost 200 needy children (who are week in study and out of school) by setting up 06 non- formal education centers called Jamna Phulwari at Delhi, MLN & JSR.
- Initiated 2 Adult Education Centers to make 50 adults functional literate in village Faizpur, YNR.
- Installed sanitary vending machine & incineratorfor almost 8600 girl students in school and colleges in Yamuna Nagar and Ambala.
- Organized industrial visits for retail management students to provide them industrial exposure in YNR Factory.
- Organized exposure visits to professional studies Institutes, Nehru Planetarium & Museum, to provide educational exposure to interested students.
- Organized 02 Summer Camps for local youths to make them trained in short term activities likeart & craft, music and dance, cooking, self-defense, personality development etc..
- Nurtured 285 international Star Sports person by sponsoringthem for coaching, diet, equipment, boarding and loading etc.
- Formed andstrengthened “Jamna Football Team” by involving local youths to prevent them from anti- social activities.
- Developed interest and improved basic facilities for Govt. school student and local level youths in sports by providing good platform
- Organized 3 Inter- School SportsMeet in Yamuna Nagar district to encourage buddying sports person in a small city.
- Our star sports persons for the years:-
- Mr. Ankur Sharma- Won Mr. Universe title and Bronze medal in Arnold Classic Bodybuilding Championship in Melbourne.
- Mr. Shivam Saini – International Gold in Weightlifting Championship, Malaysia.
- Mr. Gursher Singh Kohli- National Gold in Double Trap Shooting
- Ms. Heena – Gold in National Paralympic athletics
- Ensured basic health facilities and awareness for more than 14,260 beneficiaries allover locations, out of 25 patients were operated for cataract problem, cleft palate, etc.
- Enhanced livelihood skills among 320 un-employed women by providing advancetraining in sewing and tailoring, beauty culture, computer and dia designing work.
- Provided computer training to more than 350 youths to make them computer friendly and professionally trained in YNR & Delhi.
- Organized career counseling camps for interested rural youths at JSR
- Facilitated basic facilities in adopted villages and improving their infrastructure like road, solar lights, potable water, etc.
- Social empowerment of more than 12500 girl child and women on gender issues by creating awareness activities like celebration of women day, movie show on women oriented issues, nukkad natak, Poster making & slogan writing competition, etc.
- Awareness generation among more than 8000 beneficiaries on tobacco hazardous at allover locations by organizing awareness talks by experts, tobacco screening camp, nukkad natak etc. on occasion of “World No Tobacco Day”.
- Supporting almost 50 sr. citizens, widow ladies and Person with Disability by distributing monthly pension,medicines, fruits, cataract operations, woolens, counselling, yoga sessions etc.
- Supported Relief initiatives @ drought affected areas in Maharashtra & M.P. by providing food & potable water to almost 3500 people needy people on daily basis for a month in collaboration with Rotary and Action-Aid organization.
- Providing potable water to almost 5000 community people in our surroundings at Delhi, JSR & MLP locations.
- Celebrated “Joy of Giving Week” by distributing bicycles, sewing machines, clothes, medicines, school books etc. to needy people in our surroundings.